Pack of 35 woodland themed classroom carpets featuring numbers and objects depicting numbers 0 to 10, suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Versatile carpet tiles to support multiple maths objectives, from number recognition, counting and addition, and even number bonds.
- Pack includes numbers 0 to 10, corresponding objects for numbers relating to the theme as well as plus, minus and equals signs.
- Pack of 35 tiles with free holdall for easy storage and transportation.
- Designed to encourage learning through interaction and play, building confidence and a love of learning.
- Indoor/outdoor backing allows this resource to be used anywhere, making it perfect as a shared resource.
- Supports outdoor learning which will help children connect with nature, build self-confidence, and improve their concentration and behaviour when back in the classroom.
- Outdoor learning can also help austic children to adapt to changes in their environment as the seasons naturally present this in small, ongoing ways.
- Light and durable Tuf-Loop pile making the carpets easy to move and hardwearing for every day use.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Easy to spot clean and stain resistant.
|Pack of 35
|400 x 400mm (each carpet)
|Kit for Kids
|What is Direct Delivery?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.